Thursday, October 23, 2014

Insta recap #4

Hello readers! Today I'm coming yo you all with another insta recap! It's been a while since I've done one, because I hadn't been Instagramming as much recently.  I went to Flanders field last Friday and Cologne, Germany on Saturday, which you may already have known; I have been quite the busy bee lately! Not only that, but the semester is already halfway over- time really flies! Without further ado, onto the pictures!

The bike shed at Loyola is always chock full of bikes! Actually, Leuven is always littered with bikes!

 My roommate, Pili, made a quiche one night for dinner! She was so proud of her cooking skills!

At Flanders field in the trenches with five other girls! It was certainly cozy in there...

Bavarian pretzels in Cologne! Such a great snack and nothing like the pretzels you get at the mall!!!
I hope you all enjoyed my post! Stay tuned for more posts about life in Leuven! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment