Friday, November 21, 2014

Insta Recap #6

Hello lovely readers! Another week has gone by, and as of yesterday, I will be back in the United States for the Christmas holiday in one month! Time truly flies at hyper-speed here in Leuven! Here is my sixth Instagram recap, so let's get started!

In Leuven, there is a coffee shop called Coffee College and they have the best caramel latte titled "The Graduate!" I am by no means a coffee drinker, but this drink is stellar! Plus, the cute message doesn't hurt!

At the van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam it seemed appropriate to take a picture with the man himself!

What kind of a tourist would I be if I didn't take a picture in front of the I Amsterdam sign and post in on social media? Answer: a really bad one.

In Amsterdam, I was on a mad hunt for clogs and I found the perfect fit with this giant yellow one! I also purchased a clog charm for my charm bracelet! In reality, i find clogs to be somewhat impractical, but I fell in love with them in the Netherlands!

Finally, it was my brother's 22nd birthday yesterday, so I posted this picture of us in Michigan! Cannot wait to see him and my sister in a month!

Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you have enjoyed my instagram pictures from this week! Stay tuned for more posts soon!

1 comment: