Monday, September 8, 2014

Insta Recap #1

During my time in Europe, I have posted quite a few pictures on Instagram to document the trip in real time when I travel. If you would like, feel free to follow me on Instagram @clementinejacobs to see these pictures as they are posted in real time. Even though the pictures are on Instagram, I thought it would be nice to do an Insta recap for those who do not follow me, where I will post my Instagram pictures and give a brief overview of my adventures and hints to upcoming blog posts! Enjoy!
The first Belgian Waffle (One of many!)
 My visit to the Eiffel Tower- I will do a France Post very soon!
 The Mona Lisa, the most famous work in the Louvre
Macarons at Hotel Home Latin in the Latin Quarter
 Igor, the sweetest bulldog at a shoe store in St. Malo


No comments:

Post a Comment