Sunday, September 28, 2014

Insta Recap #3

Hello readers! Happy Sunday! Today I come to you with another Insta Recap! I also posted a picture of my dog Scout on Instagram this week, but I didn't put her here, since I figured my readers didn't need to see my dog. I traveled around Belgium quite a bit during my time here and this past week marked the first week of classes in Leuven! Enjoy!

Some stunning flowers I saw while in Brugge

A view of the yard at the Nachbar Huis

While in Antwerp, I got sassy with a statue as the MAS.

The most incredible Belgian strawberries from the farmer's market

In the Oude Markt with  a Belgian beer sign- you've gotta love Stella here in Leuven!

A throwback I posted on the Love Bridge in France

Posing as Manneken Pis in Brussels, the most famous statue there

If you are not already, please feel free to follow me on instagram @clementinejacobs to see all of my pictures in real time! I hope you all enjoyed my Insta recap #3- have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment